Group Travel Planner - Temporary
Group Travel Planner - Temporary - £17ph!!- City of London!
This well know groups specialist company in the City of London are looking for a Business Travel Consultant with strong Sabre knowledge to join their team on a temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone working in a similar role within an agency or TMC, or with solid experience in business travel and with the drive to take on a new challenge and become an expert in groups. 3 month temp!!
- Overall full project management and coordination of group travel arrangements for up to 1000 passengers
- Arranging group travel and logistics for air and rail travel
- Client & delegate liaison, as well as coordination with global teams
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective fares for the client while maximizing revenue
- Occasional travel and on-site management when required
- Preparation of proposals, quotations destination feasibility studies and occasional pitching to clients
- Budgeting and project financial management
- Full account reconciliation of projects
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Excellent organisational skills
- GDS competent (preferably Sabre)
- Experienced in handling complex travel programmes
- A good team player but also able to work autonomously and take responsibility for own projects
- Adept at using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, prepared to work occasional unsociable hours during events, including weekends
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call Shannon on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk