Trainee USA & Canada Travel Specialists / Consultants - TRAINING PROVIDED
We are seeking an USA & Canada Travel Consultant to join an award winning and dynamic tour operator due to remarkable growth! Are you a USA enthusiast and keen to pursue career in travel? Or currently a travel consultant/travel agent with a passion for the inspiring USA & Canada? If you have a travel background or have travelled to either USA or Canada and seeking an exciting career in travel in which full training is provided – this is the role for you.
We would certainly like to hear from you, especially if you have product knowledge and have travelled extensively within the USA including the West & East Coast along with Canada.
This exciting travel specialist opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Create inspiring travel itineraries throughout USA & Canada.
• Booking various holiday types including luxury travel, tours, cruises, group travel, honeymoons, rail journeys and much more exciting travel journeys.
• With this exciting position, you are required to be a people’s person and go the extra mile for your discerning holidaymakers.
• Convert travel enquiries into a sale from incoming enquiries.
• Providing recommendations and advice for various resorts within USA and Canada.
• Offering a cutting edge customer service.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent knowledge of USA and/or Canada
• MUST have travelled either USA or Canada
• Travel industry experience is ideal but not essential i.e. From a retail travel agent, tour operator, airline, etc
• Have excellent communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Your detailed CV must also cover the destinations and places of interests that you have visited throughout USA and or Canada
• Lucrative salary
• Uncapped monthly commission
• FAM trips
• Full training for non-travel experienced professionals
• Travel Perks
• Career progression
• Opportunity to work for a well-known tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art modern offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your career a boost and apply today. Please include a travel profile outlining all the places visited within USA and/or Canada.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Trainee USA & Canada Travel Specialists / Consultants - TRAINING PROVIDED
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly