Travel Product Systems Analyst
We are seeking dynamic, experienced Travel Product Systems Analyst to join a well-known, luxury tour operator due to success and expansion. This travel firm offer various holiday types throughout Botswana, Seychelles, Mauritius, Namibia, Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania and Mozambique.
This role is ideal for an experienced travel professional with system analysis experience within the travel industry seeking career progression.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Assist the Product & Systems Executive in loading & implementing the tour operating system ‘TourPlan’
- Product loading and maintenance, supporting the sales and the operations team with any queries they have
- Assisting the Sales Support team who manage enquiries or assisting Operations with documentation and systems development
- Support day to day running of the system.
The Systems Department plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of the business. Tour Plan is core to both Sales and Operations currently, and soon it will be for accounts. So you must have strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and be highly organised. Experience within tour plan in a similar role in essential.
- Career progression
- Trips abroad
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday – early finish on a Friday
- Open-plan office with music played
- Staff parties
- Monthly social events.
- Generous salary
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic luxury tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.