Group Sales Executive TRAVEL
New Frontiers are supporting our client – expanding Travel Wholesale who are looking to recruit a Groups Operations Executive for the inbound Benelux Market.
As a Group Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods ensuring all deadlines are adhered and done in a timely manner
- Meticulous planning of itineraries for successful operation of group tours
- Prepare final sale costs and itineraries to be presented in a professional manner
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service;
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate proposals in order to optimise business growth and customer satisfaction;
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications
- Request & negotiate services in accordance with the itineraries (e.g. coaches, guides, restaurants, etc.) when necessary
- Day to day contact with clients
- Keep up to date with products and research new sights, venues and attractions
Group Operations Executive skills & Requirements:
- Experience in an inbound operator in a group role. Proven experience of preparing quotes and operating groups required.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK as a destination.
- Excellent knowledge of rates and current market prices.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent English and Dutch
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application (World / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Problem-solving skills
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
For a fully confidential Application on this Group Operations Executive job, please contact Elena.
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately