Reservations Consultant (Destination Weddings)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Award Winning Ionian Weddings, the UK’s leading Mediterranean wedding specialists. Due to the continuous expansion of our business we are looking for someone to join us in our beautiful central Kingston upon Thames office in South West London. If you have genuine a proven track record in sales, passion for weddings and our Mediterranean locations we’d love to hear from you.
- Convert new enquiries into firm sales across our destinations product portfolio
- Reach monthly targets while driving exceptional customer service
- Recommend and sell the right wedding to each of our wedding couples based on their needs including any extra services that may enhance their wedding day
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of all aspects of marrying in our destinations including documentation, seasonality, types of venues, logistics and expert advice
- Meet potential clients to discuss their wedding plans during our in-house consultations
- Take responsibility for the clients' complete satisfaction with Ionian Weddings, going the extra mile to ensure their expectations are exceeded
- Liaise with our suppliers in the Mediterranean to ensure client requirements are met and sales are closed quickly and efficiently
- Invoicing clients & suppliers throughout the sales processing cycle and complete handovers to service teams
- Essential: Minimum three years front-line sales experience (travel or events preferred)
- Essential: exceptional and proven sales and customer service skills
- Essential: positive “can-do” attitude and passion for sales and weddings
- Desired: Minimum one year or over in the weddings industry (venue or destination)
- The desire and initiative to achieve and surpass targets
- Good track record of sales success
- Good knowledge of Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Malta, Croatia and Portugal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to monthly targets
- MS office proficient and IT savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"