Contracts Executive - Cantonese & Mandarin- London
My Client is a global Travel Wholesaler, head-quartered in London. Due to continued growth of sales, we are now seeking a Cantonese and Mandarin language speaking Contracts Executive to make and confirm reservations using the in-house booking system for transportation, restaurants and attractions via phone, fax and mail.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is proactive and has the ability to work under pressure within a dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate at all levels in a multi-cultural environment and be fluent in both English and Cantonese and Mandarin. Working experience within the Travel and Tourism industry is desirable as well as the ability to negotiate and influence.
On a day to day basis, you will be expected to deal with incoming enquiries and work appropriately and effectively to meet their expectations. You will interface with the operations department to ensure that time commitments and quality standards are achieved. The role will also involve looking for new suppliers according to client requests and market demand, investigating group rates, negotiating and contracting the services.
Relevant candidates will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills and a strong customer orientation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Requires close attention to detail, ability to identify issues and implement processes to prevent errors.
- Ability to use internet and web based resources efficiently and effectively
- Must be collaborative and be able to work in a team based environment as well autonomously as required
- To possess a good ability in maintaining their composure and objectivity when under pressure (from various agents, all at once)
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Professional tourism qualification and/or commercial experience within a Travel & Tourism environment is desirable
- Cantonese and Mandarin language skills will be required for this role as well fluent English language.
In return is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career within a growing organisation with offices around the world. Having just moved to brand new offices in west London, this is a chance to take the next step in your career.
A salary of £18-25,000 per annum is on offer for the right candidate and training is available for candidates who have the attitude to succeed within this environment.