Quality Assurance Coordinator
Quality Assurance Coordinator – Fixed term maternity contract 12 months – 30 hours
My client is leading high-end luxury tour operator based in Central London.
They are now recruiting for Quality Assurance Coordinator to assist the support team.
The role is initially offered on a 12 months maternity cover for 30 hours although there is a possibility it may go permanent.
The role covers guest questionnaires and pre departure documents.
Previous experience in the travel industry in a similar role is essential.
QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check the data feeds that come from our Reservation System every Monday and Thursday to ensure that the correct guests are receiving a Guest Questionnaire
- Send weekly reports to our Tour Operating Company every Friday
- Create and send monthly reports to the Product Managers
- Create and send monthly reports to our Destination Management Companies
- Troubleshooting as and when this comes in (often daily)
- Monitor the Quality Assurance inbox for any guest documentation that is sent to you for printing
- Read through all pre-departure documents that come into the inbox and check that the format, content and text is per the brand standard
- Liaise with the documentation printing team on any queries or problems that may come to light before printing
QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the travel industry
- Excellent written English and understanding of English grammar
- Experience in using Microsoft suites
- Previous experience in processing data, even better if this is Guest Questionnaire data
QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Base salary of £25,000
- Pro-rated holiday allowance
- Discounted Holidays
To apply for this Quality Assurance Coordinator role, please email your CV or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.