IT Support Manager
IT Support Manager - Central London. An excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable, award winning travel company where you will lead a small team of three IT support staff, providing a variety of technology solutions and services to internal staff in the UK and internationally.
IT Support Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for leading a small team of 3 in the UK, whilst working with closely with colleagues in IT support based in other worldwide locations. You will oversee the team that deliver a wide range of IT support from issues with PC's and printers, through to new system implementation, company wide upgrades and other IT projects. You will be responsible for managing vendors and budgets, whilst driving initiatives to improve workflows, efficiencies and user experience.
IT Support Manager Skills Required
- Must have prior IT / Technology Support experience at a managerial level.
- Experience working in a global environment preferred
- Must have inspirational people leaderships skills
- Vendor management experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to explain technical matters to non technical people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
IT Support Manager Package
A basic salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/