Turkey Tailor-made Travel Consultant
Turkey Tailor-made Travel Consultant. Would you like to help holidaymaker fulfil their travel dreams by creating some outstanding tailor-made holidays to Turkey? If you have been putting together holidays to the Bodrum Peninsula, Oludeniz Lagoon, Kalkan, Antalya, Dalyan, Alanya and are in love with the Turkish destinations, then this is an exciting opportunity just waiting for you!
Our client has a reputation for cultivating talent and over the years has played a key role in developing travel consultants career paths.
Travel Consultant Role:
- Turkey Tailor-made Travel Consultant role will create handmade tailor-made holidays and tours to popular & off the beat destinations to the Bodrum Peninsula, Oludeniz Lagoon, Kalkan, Antalya, Dalyan, Alanya to name a few
- Take in the customers exact travel requirements and provide a suitable, complete tailored solution
- Create holidays for a variety of clientele, from individual travellers, family holidays, couples going on a honeymoon and people seeking a combination of both beach & adventure holiday
- Carry attention to detail, be organised, accurate, with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be attentive and confident with clients over the telephone and be able to build rapport, whilst using your destination and product knowledge to convert calls in to sales
- This position is certainly a busy one, where you will be working in a dynamic office environment and alongside other worldwide destination departments
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Experience in selling tailor-made holidays to Turkey and its holiday destination spots
- Experience in costing & planning travel itineraries
- Able to handle telephone queries with outstanding customer service skills
- Understand full product range offered and follow up on holiday/travel options and quotes
- Professional and committed travel consultant with solid experience in a sales environment, person who is sales orientated, motivated and hungry for success
- Possess excellent communication and rapport building skills, ensuring repeat business
- Able to work some weekend days as and when required
The candidate with be rewarded with a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, plus a fantastic commission structure, with an OTE of £45k+. Also, don’t forget all those wonderful FREE Fam Trips overseas, where you will visit the Turkish destinations you sell.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.