B2B Travel Sales Executive
This travel company is an award winning, dynamic and award winning travel organisation that offers the finest tours across the globe for travellers. Due to remarkable growth, now seeing an experienced B2B Travel Sales Executive to join its team.
Our clients multi-award-winning portfolio ranges from luxury hotels and boutique river cruises, to independent holiday packages and a variety of guided travel experiences.
We need someone with a charismatic personality and relationship building skills to help drive the sales of an established and thriving brand. This is an exciting role for an individual that has a sales background and wants to develop their sales techniques and knowledge of the Tourism industry.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Support, maintain and expand the growth of our clients B2B business in London.
- Acting as the main point of contact for sales related queries from dedicated account base
- Checking the Sales mailbox daily and responding to enquiries and issues
- Maintain your B2B database for your accounts
- Training clients on new and existing products
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Build/maintain relationships with existing and new accounts
- Sourcing new business from the hotel concierge, ticket agent and other London sales channels
- Proactively driving ideas to help increase sales
- Sales experience within the travel industry is essential
- Well organised, with a planned approach and an ability to prioritise
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent numeracy skills / experience of cash management
- Good Negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Generous commission
- Travel perks
- Career growth
- Zone 1-2 travel card
- Winter clothes allowance
- Varied job role
- BUPA Private Medical cover
- Eye Tests for VDU Users
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Flu Jabs
- Free exercise sessions
- Free counselling Sessions
- Birthday Afternoon Tea
- Company Summer BBQ & Christmas Party
- Children’s Christmas Party for employees with families
- Long Service Awards
- Parental Gift Payment for new parents
- Season Ticket Loan
- Plus many more perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.