Nett Flights Specialist
- Contract Type
Nett Flights Experts needed for a very successful travel company. Due to growth, they now have an exciting and unique job opportunity for Nett Flights Experts/Travel Consultants to join their established team in central London offices. The travel brand boasts a competitive basic salary of up to £34,000 plus benefits.
The Nett Flights Expert Role:
- Being an ambassador for the travel brand and servicing their high-profile clients
- Tailor-making worldwide and round the world flight itineraries to suit clients, which requires patience and attention to detail
- Be able to work out intricate flight itineraries and offer expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
- With a strong focus on sales, this role will require an in-depth knowledge of the company's air products and the ability to effectively communicate these products to customers to achieve maximum revenue
- Working closely with team members to maximise sales opportunities
- Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds all customers’ expectations
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Sales consultant with an engaging personal character
- Knowledge of worldwide nett fares covering business, first and economy
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets through individual performance
- Team player who enjoys a challenge, and able to work under own initiative
- Possess a friendly, professional personality and able to fit within a long-established team
A fantastic opportunity with a generous salary and great incentives, where the basic salary is up to £34,000 plus lucrative benefits and fam trips.
Sounds like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Nett Flights Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly