Product Load Coordinator
Our client is a dynamic, successful and award winning travel company that offer a range of holiday types across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Product Load Coordinator to join its friendly team.
The ideal travel professional will ensure product and data are loaded into the booking system. The role requires excellent planning, professionalism, great attention to detail and clear communication skills to ensure product is loaded correctly. Experience in loading product is essential, as this role will be required to perform load tasks and ongoing maintenance of products.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Load campaign and promotion codes for sales and marketing purposes
- Proactively plan and manage product loading timelines and loading process of all Global products
- Working with the Product, Marketing and Sales Teams to plan and monitor loading timeframes and to monitor and address queries relating to loading
- Ensure accuracy of loaded data
- Continue to evolve load and contract templates
- Manage load tickets and process
- Central point of contact between the Customer Service Team and Product supply team to resolve loading queries.
- Product loading experience within the travel industry is essential
- Critical and analytical thinking abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Travel Studio, Jira or a similar system
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge of data processing operations and software
- And of course,… A passion for all things travel related!
- Lucrative salary and £2k bonus
- Trips abroad
- Career progression
- Friendly working environment
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.