Account Executive (Business Development, Sales and Events)
Are you looking for your next career step?
Do you have travel sales experience, an eye for organisation?
SLC Representation, a progressive company that specialises in travel trade representation, sales, PR, events and marketing is hiring.
We are looking for an individual with a vibrant personality to join us as an Executive to manage a small number of our key clients. In this role you will need to be versatile, your remit might be to increase your client’s sales from the UK market, alongside planning and managing the operations for a number of events, as well as in market client visits and trade show appointments.
In this role you will hold relationships with key members of the travel industry and work alongside team members to deliver varied projects within the business.
1. Ability to use own initiative to solve problems
2. Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
3. Sound organisational and planning skills, including time management
4. Ability to juggle several projects simultaneously
5. Excellent presentation skills
6. Prepared to travel in the UK and Europe
7. Time management skills and attention to detail
8. Possess a strong work ethic and be a team player
9. 1 year in a similar role (events experience) or in front line travel sales
1. Understanding of long and mid haul travel-trade distribution systems
2. Events management experience
3. Contacts in the UK long haul travel industry
4. Creativity and promotional skills
5. Travel and Tourism or related degree
Location: Wimbledon, London
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00 – 5.30 (37.5 hour week) with flexible working patterns available
Benefits: Holiday: 25 days (per calendar year + bank holidays); Pension; Flexible working hours, gym membership
How to apply:
Closing date for applications: 22 April 2019
Please email your CV and covering letter by clicking "Apply Now"