Business Development Manager
Business Development Managers needed for a rapidly expanding Business Travel Company. If you currently work to Sales targets and would like to get into the world of Corporate Travel this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for. First year OTE 30-40K, 2nd year a lot more!
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Make speculative calls to prospective new clients, many of these will be utilising an abundance of existing warm leads
- Make presentations selling your Business Travel Company to prospective new clients, some of these will be on a one one/meeting basis and some may be to a group of directors
- Win new accounts
- Work closely with the Business Travel Consultants to ensure the account is managed well
- Develop long term relationships with your team
Business Development Manager Skills and Experience:
- Essential - Sales experience - You must have worked to sales targets
- Essential - You must be vivacious and have loads of personality!
- Prererred - Previous experience presenting
- Travel Industry experience not a necessity
Business Development Manager Additional Information:
- 25K basic salary plus uncapped commission
- Work for one of the most successful travel companies in the world
- Internal career prospects unrivalled by any other travel company!
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk