Senior Air Product Executive
Senior Air Product Executive required by a successful travel company based near Reading. Salary 25K-35K dependent upon experience level.
Senior Air Product Executive Responsibilities:
- Account management of a specific portfolio of airlines.
- Regularly meet face to face with key airline partners
- Reporting data
- Working collaboratively with airlines on joint marketing campaigns
- Negotiating exclusive deals and working alongside the sales, marketing and pricing team to promote special offers
- Work alongside the Aviation Director to secure best annual rates from airlines
- Attend the monthly commercial meeting regarding airline performance and commercial decisions
- Pricing and competitor analysis
- Provide quarterly and annual forecasts
- Represent company at external supplier events
- Identify new airline's that would offer commercially viable partnerships
Senior Air Product Executive Skills and Experience:
- Experience negotiating airline contracts
- Fare knowledge and GDS experience
Senior Air Product Executive Additional information:
- Basic salary 25K- 35K dependent upon experience
- Mon - Fri, 9am - 5.30pm
If you are interested in this Senior Air Product Executive role please send your CV to Mark@candm.co.uk or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk