Accounts Receivable Administrator
We have a brand new opportunity for those with Accounts/Finance and Administration experience to join a hugely successful and award winning Business Travel Company based in Manchester city centre.
This role sits within the Financial Processing team, with involvement in Accounts Receivable processing. The main focus of the role is to ensure customer receipts are allocated to their corresponding invoices on a day-to-day basis whilst closely monitoring and maintaining the unallocated cash account.
On offer a competitive salary of up to £18.5k, excellent benefits and a structured career development path, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Accounts Receivable Administrator:
- Daily upload and reconciliation of bank statements
- Allocating receipts to invoices
- Monitoring and maintaining the unallocated cash account
- Individual invoice preparation and posting
- PDQ transaction matching
- GL account reconciliation
- Assisting the credit control team with cash allocation queries
- Depositing cheques at the bank
- Allocation and reconciliation of credit card payments
- Other ad-hoc support to the finance team as and when required
Skills required for the role:
- Experience of working in a similar Accounts Receivable role
- Systematic, thorough and conscientious
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook
- Good numerical and administration skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to learn tasks and processes quickly
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Accounts Receivable Administrator opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.