SQL Programmer - Crawley - FTC 6 months - £45,000
An immediate opportunity has become available for an experienced SQL programmer for this outstanding luxury travel company in Crawley. Working in a small, friendly commercial analysis team the successful candidate will be helping clear data backlog and improve code and processes for existing business reports.
- Rewriting and improving core MI data production which has developed organically with coding bolt-ons etc
- Supporting the migration of models from Access to SQL
- Developing new reference tables by scheduling and merging data from disparate sources using existing methodology
- Writing supporting documentation and training to ensure the team can build on coding moving forward
- Extensive SQL experience and ability
- Knowledge of MS Access
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong planning, organisation and time management
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/