Cruise Sales Agents - Luxury Travel
Cruise Sales Agent - Luxury Travel
£19K + Guaranteed Commsions for first three months + Uncapped Commission OTE £60K
My client, one of the worlds most luxurious cruise company's is looking to recruit cruise sales agents to their team in central London. They are looking to grow their sales team to meet the high demands of their privvate clients.
The role involves developing relationships with high value clients booking their personal cruise requirements.
The average booking per person is £7000 per person and the clientele tend to enjoy several cruise holidays per year.
Cruise Sales Agent Responsibilities:-
- To develop client relationships with private cruise clients and convert these into sales
- Match customer needs to the correct holiday for the client
- Respond to all incoming email and written correspondence in a timely fashion
- Up-selling all services and products
- Deliver an exceptional level of Customer Service at all times
Cruise Sales Agent Skills Required:-
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional sales skills within a targeted sales environment within any FMCG environment.
- Money motivated graduates will also be considered
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritise, whilst paying strong attention to detail
- IT Literate
- Previous cruise industry experience is an advantage but not essential
- Fluency in English and good grammar
- Must be a Strong and Clear Communicator with an excellent telephone manner
The Cruise Sales Agents will be paid £19K + Commission, guaranteed commission for first three months and Bonuses with an uncapped OTE of £60K +
Benefits include pension, health care and a free annual cruise for yourself and immediate family