TRAVEL Sales Executive
Fantastic opportunity to join our DMC client, recruiting a TRAVEL Sales Executive / Business Development Executive to maximize accounts through exceptional customer account management and business development for the UK Market .
Salary £27,000-35,000 based in North London
As an Sales Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Deliver a telesales/visit action plan of client calls daily to grow their business in line with company targets
- Deliver a telesales/visit action plan for new customer acquisition in agreed source markets
- Update sales presentation according to client’s needs
- Ensure clients are regularly advised of product enhancements, offers, & promotions
- Work with other departments to ensure any blockages and issues are dealt with efficiently and in good time.
- Attend trade shows and travel overseas to visit clients as required
- Identify sales leads, sign up and nurture clients to booking regularly
- Ensure the CRM system is up to date at all times
- Be a part of the Sales and Account Development Team
Sales Executive skills & Requirements:
- Experience in sales /business development within the travel industry – Inbound Ideal
- Experience in a telesales environment, and comfortable dealing with customers on the telephone
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Highly accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability and flexibility to travel and represent at trade shows
- Good commercial acumen and strong negotiations skills
- Fluent in English & Additional European Language
For a fully confidential Application on this Sales Executive job please apply ASAP
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.