Homeworking Business Travel Consultant
Senior Business Travel Consultant
Up to £23,500 dependent on experience
This is an exciting opportunity if you have business travel experience as a well established and highly successful travel management company are looking for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to be responsible for making travel arrangements for their client.
A background arranging business travel is highly preferred as you'll need to have a strong knowledge of airfares, airlines and flight routings to be able to confidently advise and arrange all aspects of travel for employees of the company.
Outstanding customer service is paramount as you will also be required to action all requests from the travellers as well as liaise closely with suppliers to maintain excellent working relationships.
Key role responsibilities:
- Relationship management in supporting key relationships with internal customers to understand requirements as well as external suppliers
- Complete arrangement of travel requirements including flights, hotels, rail, car hire and transfers
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Maintain administration standards and data records accurately and effectively
Key personal capabilities:
- Proven background working in business travel or arranging corporate travel using a GDS system
- MUST be skilled with either Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
- Proven ability of delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have a positive, enthusiastic attitude to all tasks
- Clear and professional communicator
- A strong team player who enjoys a challenge, able to work under own initiative
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday on a week by week rota between 8am - 8pm
Interested? To apply for this excellent Senior Travel Consultant opportunity and join this leading Travel Management Company please call Sunny on 0161 238 4494, email your CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk