Corporate Travel Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager - Business Travel
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Travel Business Development Manager to join a highly reputable Travel Management Company! The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a mixed portfolio of national accounts and bringing new business on board. Ideally, the candidate will be based in the Midlands area. Great basic salary up to £34,000 + great compamny benefits.
Business Development /Account Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for growing business and managing a mixed portfolio of accounts from different sectors, managing client relationships and identifying ways to increase revenue / profitability from these existing accounts too. You will attend meetings at client sites for quarterly presentations and review meetings as well as working closely to establish a partnership whereby you get involved with their planning and decision making around travel policies/expenditure. Additionally, you will be responsible for bringing new business, hence researching target companies, setting up meetings and pitching the benefits of using a TMC.
- Previous Business Development / Account Management experience in the business travel sector is highly preferable OR someone with extensive knowledge of working for a TMC who is looking to make a move into business development may also be considered
- Confident presenting to and building relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Experience of supplier negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and commercial mindset
- Microsoft computer skills
If the role is at all of interest to you please send your most up to date Cv for Sunny at firstname.lastname@example.org, call to have a chat on 01612384494 or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk