Reservations Team Leader
Reservations Team Leader - I am recruiting for a Reservations Team Leader for this well know long haul luxury tour operator based in SW London. They are looking for someone who is a natural leader, who is passionate about travel and who is looking to stamp their mare on this role. They will pay up to 25k plus bonus for this role.
Reservations Team Leader, Responsibilities:
- Lead, coach and develop your team to deliver both sales & service targets
- Undertake line management responsibility including, but not limited to: weekly 1:1 meetings, conducting team talks and training, ensuring compliance of policies, undertaking return to work meetings, investigations and fact finding, performance improvement plans and disciplinaries.
- Conduct regular call evaluations to rate the quality of the customer interaction against our brand guidelines and provide coaching support to improve colleague performance.
- Provide trouble shooting support for colleagues to improve service and sales, challenging the status quo in our current processes.
- Be a first line escalation point for our customers. Often difficult situations, reassure and calmly support customers to find a resolution ensuring we are both customer and commercially minded.
- As a part of the Sales & Service Management Team, provide Duty Manager support across the contact centre and out of hours support for our customers.
Reservations Team Leader, Key Skills Required:
- A natural leader who loves coaching and developing
- Understands the importance of customer experience and exceeding our customer's expectations.
- Working knowledge & understanding of ABTA and it's rules
- Confident communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills.
- Thrives on a busy Customer Service and sales environment and self-motivated to achieve performance & business targets.
- Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to different people, customers, challenges and ways of working.
- Keen to develop skills and able to take accountability for their own learning.
- A brilliant communicator (both verbal & written) and relationship builder with all sorts of different people.
- Ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and think ahead to anticipate them.
40 Hours per week, 5 days over 7. Flexibility required to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the skills required, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk