Luxury Travel Consultant - Lichfield - £18K + commission
Our client is a well-established, independent and award-winning business seeking the best in the business to join their busy and dynamic team. Excellent travelling opportunities and a unique opportunity to sell interesting, new and adventurous destinations
Job Description -Luxury Travel Consultant
The Luxury Travel Consultant will be based in Lichfield. You will be required to deal with everyday retail sales, payments, ticket collection and other client enquiries. Sales range from traditional packages to tailor-made worldwide itineraries, predominantly in the luxury specialist travel sector.
Luxury Travel Consultant Key skills required
- Minimum 2 years experience travel experience ideally working in an independent travel agent sales environment
- Tailor-making luxury worldwide holidays for the discerning client
- In-depth destination knowledge
- Experience of travelling abroad to luxury and/or specialist destinations
- Ability to think outside the box to go above & beyond the call of duty to create once in a lifetime holidays for discerning clients
- Excellent language & writing skills
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and computers
- Friendly, confident and professional manner
Luxury Travel Consultant - Ideal Candidate
- You will be aspiring to work for one of the leading, independent travel agencies in the UK
- Keen for a new challenge, you will also be able to bring your own expertise and knowledge to the table having travelled yourself and gained extensive knowledge within the industry.
- You will be keen to develop new ideas as part of a dynamic team working to keep ahead of the competition
- Flexible and eager to learn
If any of these roles sound like they might be of interest to you, please email a copy of your new CV to email@example.com ASAP or call Rachel on 0161 238 4491
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk