Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant - Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Travel Consultant to join a well-established and reputable Travel Management Company in Hampshire.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Quote and process Air Fares to include Domestic, European, Long-haul, Route deals, Low-cost, NDC and Consolidated options in both the UK market as well as overseas.
- Search and offer Hotels, Car Hire, Ferries, and ancillary products such as car parking and chauffeur services.
- Assist in the implementation of new business.
- Provide a high level of customer service to the existing Business Travel Clients
- Manage and maintain your Outlook mailbox
- Proactively contribute to staff meetings and job chats.
Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- MUST have proficient knowledge of Sabre, including confidently arranging reissues and refunds
- Work well within the existing Business Travel Team
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in Business Travel
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of a back office system
Business Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- Competitive Salary
- The hours would be 0830 - 1700/0930 - 1800 on a weekly rotating shift pattern.
- Parking onsite or 5 minutes' walk from the train station
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk