Product Executive - Cruise
Product Executive - Cruise - Woking - £24,000
Do you have the passion to thrive within a fast-paced environment? If so this is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting cruise department within an established travel company. Responsible for the product offering on a portfolio of cruise lines you will have excellent cruise and destination knowledge.
Product Executive - Cruise - Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing product offering for an allocated portfolio of cruise lines
- Responsible for delivery and repackaging of a range of products from various suppliers
- Creating market leading cruise & stay offers
- Working closely with the marketing team to support marketing campaigns and write creatives and sales orientated advertising and brochure copy.
- Conduct competitor analysis and reporting
Product Executive - Cruise- Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a reservations or product role within the travel industry with specific tailor-made cruise knowledge.
- Experience of creative writing would be advantageous as would knowledge of email marketing
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office
- Commercially astute.
- Strong attention to detail and proof reading skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a pressurised environment.
Product Executive - Cruise - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £24K dependent on experience.
Please apply online for the role of Product Executive - Cruise or email your CV to Lisa@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk