Commercial Pricing Manager
Commercial Pricing Manager - London - Business Travel. An excellent opportunity to work for a top 10 Travel Management Company based in Central London with responsibility for leading a small team and the development of their successful pricing proposition.
Commercial Pricing Manager Responsibilities
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for coordinating a commercial approach to pricing, relationship management and analytics. You will deliver profitable pricing to prospects and clients with a focus on margin management, growth and client retention. You will provide advice and information to internal stakeholders to enable them to highlight opportunities, assist with tender situations, conduct project based analytical work and demonstrate return on investment to prospects and clients. You will deliver accurate information and anlaysis internally, prepare reports and prepare bespoke pricing solutions to clients.
Commercial Pricing Manager Skills Required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret information from multiple sources
- Excellent excel and reporting skills
- Commercial acumen with the ability to make business recommendations based on your findings
- Experience and knowledge of the travel industry
- Positive 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Degree educated, preferably in numerical discipline
Commercial Pricing Manager Package
A salary of £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + bonus and benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/