Product Executive - Cruise
Product Executive - Cruise - Woking - £24,000
Do you have the passion to thrive within a fast-paced environment? If so this is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting cruise department within an established travel company. Responsible for the product offering on a portfolio of cruise lines you will have excellent cruise and destination knowledge.
Product Executive - Cruise- Features:
- Taking calls from agents and making tailor-made cruise bookings
- Managing product offering for an allocated portfolio of cruise lines
- Responsible for delivery and repackaging of a range of products from various suppliers
- Creating market leading cruise & stay offers
- Working closely with the marketing team to support marketing campaigns and write creatives and sales orientated advertising and brochure copy.
Product Executive - Cruise- Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a reservations or product role within the travel industry either for a tour operator, cruise company or travel agent
- Tailor-made cruise sales experience
- Experience of creative writing would be advantageous as would knowledge of email marketing
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office
Product Executive - Cruise Additional Information:
- Hours of work are Monday - Saturday 09.00 - 5.30pm
- Previously successful candidates have come from a Cruise Consultant, Assistant Manager, Branch Manager, Reservations or Sales Consultant background.
To apply for the role of Product Executive- Cruise please email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk