Product Manager - Leeds. A fantastic opportunity based in Leeds for an experienced European Product Manager.
Product Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for a small team of product executives, planning and managing holiday products across a given geographical area. You will be involved with lots of cross functional work with contracting, marketing and revenue teams to ensure maximum yields and revenue is achieved. You will plan and manage the online/offline marketing activities for your designated destination, hotels and products so will need to be highly analytical with excellent attention to detail and the ability to identify opportunities for the business.
Product Manager Skills Required
- Prior experience of product management within travel or experience of hotel contracting / market management where you have been exposed to marketing and revenue management
- Excellent negotiator who is familiar with the hotel contracting process
- Experience of yield/revenue management
- Analytical with knowledge of multi-channel marketing
- Strong communicator ad comfortable presenting to both internal and external stakeholders
Product Manager Package
A highly competitive basic salary depending on experience, plus bonus and excellent benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/