Senior Business Travel Consultant
Senior Business Travel Consultant - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join this an independent, forward-thinking Travel Management Company based in the City of London.
This is to work on a small team, working on our high profile Corporate accounts. You must be able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure. Your role will include booking flights, accommodation, hotels, and any ad-hoc travel on a request basis. You will also be repsonsible for an element of Business Developement within the role.
You will be responsible for handling travel reservations over the phone, on-line and in person. You will be responsible for all aspects of the clients travel itineraries.
Senior Business Travel Consultant Duties:
- Looking after accounts, ensuring the highest possible standards are delivered at all times with a personalised and individual approach to each client
- Adhere and enforce client SLA’s and Policies
- Accurately and effectively service all travel requests from enquiry to reconciliation, ensuring all air, hotel, rail and/or other ancillary service reservations fully meet the client’s expectations.
- Deal with any post-booking queries, rectifying any requested changes and efficiently processing reissues where required.
- Complete all PNR’s and files accurately and promptly, ensuring all QC points are met as standard.
- Respond and react to any client queries ensuring complaints are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner in conjunction with your Management Team
- Ticket all bookings as and when necessary
- Manage personal and team Q’s
- Negotiate the best rates from suppliers and actively seek to maximise savings and reduce client expenditure
- Ensure client profiles are kept updated
Senior Business Travel Consultant Skills:
- The successful candidate will have extensive business travel experience including working with Corporate VIP travellersYou must be fully conversant with Amadeus (cross-training may be given for the right candidate)Good all-round fares knowledge is a must including negotiated contracted fares Manual fare builds, re-issues and ticketing would be an advantageSuperb attention to detail and ability to think outside the box.Team player with the confidence to work independently.