GLOBAL PROGRAMME MANAGER
This leading travel management company based in the City of London are recruiting for a Global Programme Manager to focus on the delivery and optimisation of Client Hotel Programmes. Paying £35K - £40K plus bonus.
Global Programme Manager, Responsibilities:
- Delivery of bespoke Hotel and Airline Programmes for Consultancy Services Clients
- Negotiate and contract industry leading pricing and value add services to exceed client requirements and deliver ROI
- Co-ordinated approch to consulting, analysis and relationship management.
- Along with the Hotel Product Manager, liaise with existing and potential suppliers, enhancing relationships and ensuring optimisation and fulfilment of commercial agreements.
- Obtain, produce and maintain MI and data on central database. Recommend way to automate, and create more flexibility in reporting that could all value to a wider range of suppliers.
Global Programme Manager, Skills Required:
- A high level of knowledge of the business travel industry is a requirement with previous experience of Client Programme Management / RFP Management preferred.
- A broad range of TMC / Hotel and Airline contracting experience.
- Strong negotiations skills
- Knowledge and experience of the travel industry and key contacts within
- Excellent project management, relationship, communication and analytical skills
- Experience of managing hotel and Air RFP
- Knowledge and experience of Lanyon / Cvent
- Paying £35K - £40K plus performance based bonus
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Global Programme Manager please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG52316
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk