BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This well established Events Company for the travel and hospitality sector are recruiting for a couple of new Business Development Managers, based in their offices in Central London. Paying £28K + comm OTE £45K!
Business Development Manager - Responsibilities:
- Signing up luxury, travel and non-hotel suppliers such as DMC's, Luxury Yachts, Luxury Trains and Airlines.
- Reaching revenue targets through managed sales campaigns covering your allocated territories
- Building up and maintaining strong relationships with your clients through face-2-face meetings and over the phone
- Identifying new business opportunities in existing and emerging markets
- Representing the company during trade events and sales visits
Business Development Manager - Skills Required:
- Experience within the travel or hotels
- Proven sales experience with structures sales training
- Knowledge of and relationships within the luxury travel sector is a major advantage
- Positive attitude and hunger to succeed in sales
- Flexibility for regular travel
- Exceptional interpersonal skills on the phone and face-2-face.
- Paying £28K + comm OTE £45K
- Based in Central London
To apply for this Business Development Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG52636
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk