Aircraft Leasing Assistant
AIRCRAFT LEASING ASSISTANT - up to £27K PLUS COMMISSION (4 on 4 off shift pattern)
This leading Aviation company serves clients across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management, aircraft seat sales and refurbishment. From scheduled fleet support and emergency response, to executive and group travel, they provide comprehensive solutions through their global resources, delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of their clients and airline partners. They are looking for an Aircraft Leasing Assistant to join their ACMI24 team.
Purpose of the Job:
This position is initially a training role which will develop the knowledge and experience required to progress into an Aircraft Leasing Executive role. A Leasing Executive is responsible for developing existing and new airline ACMI leasing clients. key duties include:
- To actively market the company services to existing and new prospect airline customers by telephone and e-marketing to develop new areas of business.
- To maintain and grow the company bespoke database system.
- To develop knowledge of the aviation industry and commercial awareness.
- To produce ACMI contracts and paperwork applicable to your work and support the rest of the ACMI leasing team when required.
Aircraft Leasing Assistant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting airline operators on a weekly basis to gather availability and update our short term aircraft availability system.
- After initial training brokering new enquiries received and managing client and new prospect airline relationships.
- Negotiate and maximise potential margins on all enquiries.
- Anticipating and out manoeuvring rivals in a competitive broking environment.
- Delivering a first class customer service to ensure that all flights meet the clients' deadlines.
- Marketing and business development to existing and new prospect customers by telephone and e-marketing.
- Assist with the management of existing ACMI lease including:
- Monitoring flights and calling airline operations to check flight departures.
- Completing the flight watch system
- Assisting with ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Responsible for the day to day data management of our bespoke Customer Relationship Management database. This will include contacting companies and updating contacts and accounts in the system to ensure our marketing reaches the right people.
- Brokering ACMI lease enquiries out of office hours as required.
- Generally assisting other team members with administration, creating contracts and documents from our standard templates.
Aircraft Leasing Assistant - Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Relevant sales and travel industry experience, ideally one to two years within airline operations or airport handling and/or experience in a sales environment
- Highly target driven individual, motivated to 'Win' business
- Commercial awareness
- Customer focused with first rate people skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
- Able to prioritise work
- Have a flexible approach working in a team environment
- Precise and accurate data entry, with an attention to detail
- Smart/professional appearance
- Be ready to travel to meet clients and suppliers worldwide.
- A motivated and proactive approach to work
- Be able to work 4 on 4 off day/night shift pattern - 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk