Trainer/ Coach- Travel
We are currently seeking a Coach and Trainer to work within our travel clients customer service department. The customer service coach and trainer will play a vital role in conversion of sales and high levels of service delivery. The coach and trainer will keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to exceed expectations.
This pivotal position involves enhancing the knowledge of an experienced reservations and after sales team to develop the service provided to our customers through the call centre and across the business
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Building confidence and empowerment with in the business to deliver key sells in a conversational way.
- Imparting and transfering knowledge to team embers to develop the offering to clients
- Working closely with the customer service manager to highlight key areas for development
- Planing training schedule in line with the business needs and demands
- Stretching and challenging individuals to find solutions to enhance their delivery and knowledge by using the power of questioning
- Training and coaching the Reservations, Aftersales and Administration team to achieve organisational and sales goals
- Leading and inspiring by a calm and very hands-on example, with a passion for what we do, and commitment to progressing skill sets within the team
- Meeting and exceeding personal and team targets
- Keeping accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Working closely with different teams to ensure the business is across all new projects and training.
- Recording training, statistics and performance levels of the department and report on key information to the management
- Monitoring the actions of competitors to ensure competitiveness to develop skills internally
The Coach and trainer will possess proven coaching skills and the ability to lead by example, exceptional experience in customer service within a telephone sales environment. The candidate will have a positive and enthusiastic approach, a problem solver coupled with experience in planning and implementing training strategies. Other skills required include excellent written and oral communication, organised and analytical with ability to build fantastic rapport
The role comes with a good base salary plus bonus and other benefits.
Please submit CV FAO: Richard Day