Travel Support Administration
Our Client is a Luxury Tour Operator now recruiting a Sales Administrator to support their Sales Team on a day to day basis.
As a Sales Administrator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Your main duties will be supporting the Sales team in all administration duties – from inputting, collecting data source information, faxing and filing.
- Updating internal pages, sending out confirmations, dealing with hotel / Flight changes and responding to internal and external correspondences.
Account Development Executive skill attributes:
- TRAVEL Experience
- Self motivated, organized and good planning skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great Communicator
- Strong Work ethic
- Strong computer literacy – Outlook, Excel and Word
- Travel Industry experience is desirable however not necessary if you have previous administration support experience.
For a fully confidential Application on this Sales Administration Support job, please contact Elena TMS Talent .
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.