Africa Safari Reservations Agent Consultant – OTE £39000 – South West London
My client, a leading specialist tour operator to Africa, is seeking knowledgeable Africa specialists to join their growing reservations team.
The current team were either professional safari guides or camp managers or were born and raised in Africa. Together they form a highly professional team within a company that prides itself on a relaxed and friendly approach to selling safaris!
Africa Safari Reservations Agent Consultant key duties include:
- To offer expert knowledge and advise on range of holidays to Africa
- To convert enquiries into bookings
- To efficiently perform all administrative duties associated with the role
Africa Safari Reservations Agent Consultant Skills Required:
- First-hand knowledge of Safari Africa, gained from working and/or living within East or southern Africa
- Ideally, experience selling cross-country Safari Africa, although this is not essential
- Passion for Africa!
- Persuasive and confident individual who can adapt to differing circumstances and is comfortable selling a specialist brand.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Africa Safari Reservations Agent Consultant Remuneration:
- Basic Salary – from £24000 to £34000 depending on experience
- Realistic commission levels between £3,000 and £15,000 per annum.
- Guaranteed educationals, at least one two-week trip to Africa every year.
- Working hours are from 0900 to 1730, Monday to Friday. There is also a late shift from 1030 to 1900 once per week. Candidates should expect weekend working in the future but it’s been planed for three years and still have not introduced it!
Interested? Apply now.
Please note, due to high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.