Business Development Manager
On The Go Tours, now in its 22nd year, is an award winning tour company dedicated to providing tens of thousands of customers incredible authentic cultural experiences in over 60 countries around the world. We operate expertly guided group tours, tailor-made holidays and family adventures. With a passion for authentic travel experiences and a lot of hard work along the way, On The Go Tours are now entering a new and exciting phase of company growth, change and product development.
On The Go Tours are currently searching for a vibrant, driven Business Development Manager to join our expanding UK sales team. Reporting directly to the General Manager and working alongside other UK/Ireland BDMs, you will not only maintain and grow relationships with current travel agency partners but seek new opportunities to establish business with new high street and home-based travel agents.
As a brand ambassador for On The Go Tours, you are driven, passionate about travel and able to work both autonomously and collaboratively whilst showcasing the true values of the company. You will also alongside the GM, be charged with developing and implementing business plans to achieve company goals.
With the global headquarters in London and offices in Brisbane, Johannesburg and Toronto this truly multi-national company has the perfect opportunity available for someone looking to enter the B2B side of travel sales.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years travel sales experience in either a B2B or B2C role
- Passion for the travel industry and the destinations we sell
- Excellent organisation and time management skills the ability to work autonomously
- Experience in training and presenting to audiences of different sizes
- Flexibility to travel around the UK with overnight stays away from home
- Valid UK/European passport or the right to work in the UK for a min of 2 years
- Own car and a valid UK driver’s license
What are On The Go Tours offering:
- Results-based uncapped commission
- Opportunity to attend our annual staff conference at a secret global location
- Minimum of one FAM trip a year
- Heavily discounted worldwide travel
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply"