This independent luxury tour operator are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Coordinator, supporting both on and offline marketing. Paying £25-30K, based central London.
Marketing Coordinator, Responsibilities:
- Proof, copy write and edit a variety of marketing materials to include emails, adverts, brochures and flyers.
- Assist the Website Manager with loading new online content and proof and edit online copy.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events such as consumer trade shows, partner and sponsor events.
- Draft regular marketing communications to clients including brochure fulfilment letters, mailing letters, event invites and updates.
Marketing Coordinator, Skills Required:
- Degree level qualifications or relevant professional experience
- Excellent copy writing, editing and proofing skills
- First rate organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Marketing or professional copy writing / proofing experience
- Experience of working in the travel industry or a genuine interest in travel.
- Paying £25K - £30K plus annual bonus
- Base central London
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for this Marketing Coordinator please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG52695
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk