Luxury Tailormade Travel Agent / Travel Consultant - sociable working hours
Our client is a dynamic and award-winning luxury independent travel agent now seeking a Tailormade Travel Agent to join its friendly team due to remarkable growth. This long established travel agency offer various elite holiday types including tailormade travel, tours, honeymoons, weddings, activity holidays, beach escapes, adventure trips, city breaks and family vacations. They have established an excellent reputation with new and regular luxury travellers and pride themselves on the customer service the team provides.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a tailormade travel consultant from a tour operator or travel agency seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting travel agent role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating inspiring journeys across the globe to the discerning traveller over the phone, face to face and via email
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Providing recommendations to customers
- Booking a range of exciting holiday types across Europe, USA, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Middle East, South America, Asia, India, Australia, New Zealand, plus many more destinations
- Earning generous commission
- Partaking in luxury FAM trips to increase product knowledge
- Involvement in the product side of the business
What are we looking for?
- Tailormade travel experience within a tour operator or travel agency and good knowledge of worldwide destinations
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Experience in using CRS / GDS flight systems is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Working for an inspirational travel agency in state of the art offices within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Healthy salary
- Lucrative commission & bonus
- Travel perks & luxury FAM trips to increase product knowledge
- Sociable working hours
- Career progression and development
Give your travel boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates from a tour operator or travel agency background will be considered for this role.
Locations ideal for the post include Middlesex, North London, North West London, East London & Hertfordshire.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.