Marketing Coordinator - Luxury Travel Company
Marketing Coordinator – Luxury Travel Company
Salary to £30,000 based on experience
My client is a leading high end touring company based in central London is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their marketing team.
An integral part of the team, the Marketing Coordinator will work across a number of marketing channels supporting both on and offline marketing activities and taking a lead role in setting up and executing various marketing events.
Due to the volume of promotional material produced, the day to day functioning of the role has a strong focus on proofing, editing and copywriting but it is a broad and flexible role to provide accurate support in a timely manner to meet the challenging demands of the department.
Previous marketing experience within the travel industry is preferred but my client will also consider an experienced marketing professional with an interest in the travel industry.
Marketing Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proof, copywriting and edit a variety of marketing materials to include e-mails, adverts, brochures and flyers
- Assist the Website Manager with loading new online content and proof and edit online copy
- Asset Management –load images, deck plans and maps and create and store word documents for final itineraries.
- Oversee the production of information directories under the direction of the Marketing Manager
- Assist in the planning & execution of events such as consumer trade shows, partner and sponsor events (e.g. history, literary & music themed events) as well as direct client events
- Draft regular marketing communications to clients including brochure fulfilment letters, mailing letters, event invites and updates, liaising with the print house as required
- Collating all marketing assets required for brochure production from the relevant sources
Marketing Coordinator Experience Required:
- Degree level qualification or relevant marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting, editing & proofing skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- First rate organisational skills with the ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in the travel industry or a genuine interest in travel
Marketing Coordinator Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary to £30,000
- Profit and performance related discretionary bonus paid annually
- Travel Concessions
- 23 days annual leave
- Private Medical Healthcare scheme
To apply for this marketing Coordinator role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role and company in more detail.