Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager. Are you currently seeking a new and exciting Business Development Manager role in Travel? Here is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager looking to work for a Travel Organisation near Edgware, London. The principle function of this role is to assist the Company Directors with the overall growth of their Travel Business. The office based Business Development Manager role will develop, and shape strategic new opportunities for the development of the business, ensuring profitable growth and success is achieved.
The Business Development Manager will be a polished individual, with a demonstrable track record of winning new business through calls and face to face presentations. This is a fantastic opportunity is for an ambitious person seeking a new positive challenge and looking to move into the dynamic world of travel as a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager Role & You!
The applicant will need to be a hunter, rather than a farmer. The role will bring on new business travel accounts/partnerships through new and existing channels. Some of the company’s UK and European business travel client accounts include small to medium size businesses, including banks, telecom providers, Fashion, Retail and Media. These companies use our client’s facilities to book all their overseas business travel, which include First, Business and Economy flights, plus luxury Hotels, Car Hire, Tours, Transfers etc.
- Generate and close new business opportunities
- Outbound calls to perspective businesses
- A proven track record in strong face to face presentation skills is essential
- A strong track record of new business-to-business development
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator able to converse with CEO level directors and decision makers
- Driven, determined and competitive
- Smart and well presented as you would be the face of the organization
- Able to work off own initiative and hit the ground running
- Organized, methodical and able to simultaneously work on multiple leads to maintain a steady pipeline of new business
- Ability to quickly build lasting relationships
- Full Clean UK Drivers Licence
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, DOE
- Performance related bonus and uncapped commission structure
- The opportunity to experience career progression
- Travel industry perks
- Company pension and benefits
- free parking available
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.