Senior Bespoke Travel Planner – Americas (Mon-Fri)
Senior Bespoke Travel Planner – Americas. An opportunity has arisen to work for a leading cutting edge ultra-luxury specialist tour operator in London. Our client provides the world’s finest luxury experiences, unforgettable memories and mesmerising worldwide destinations.
This role offers considerable scope for someone of impeccable travel credentials to develop and take ownership of a key region. The role is ideally suited to an intelligent, self-motivated professional looking to develop their creative skills while challenging conventional notions of luxury within travel.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will have direct responsibility for creating and managing bespoke trips in the Americas, and for developing creative ideas and marketing for your region.
You will need:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales or product role within luxury and/or adventure travel
- An appetite to research and create highly differentiated journeys
- Uncommonly creative big-picture thinking and problem-solving
- An outstanding knowledge of the Americas
- Passion for and a willingness to travel
- Exceptional inter-personal skills and the ability to relate to demanding, well-travelled, HNW and UHNW clients
- A refusal to accept uninteresting, unoriginal ideas
- Creating incomparably original, creative and considered travel experiences for well-travelled and demanding clients
- Communicating with clients by phone, email and face to face to receive client brief, discuss projects and present itineraries
- Analysing and interpreting client interview data and using it as the basis for creative travel research and planning
- Conducting extensive research to develop often logistically complex ideas into client trip concepts
- Analysing and refining in-country partner proposals
- Pricing of projects
- Trip management and guide liaison before and during a client’s journey
- Managing local partner relationships
Our client offers a pleasant and upmarket working environment with excellent 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday working hours, along with a fantastic remuneration package, where the basic salary is £31,000 - £34,000 per annum, DOE, plus commission, including 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays, with the opportunity to travel overseas on Luxury Fam Trips.
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.