Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members with insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For more than 20 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
For our office in Barcelona we are seeking a Sales Manager Local Deals
The Sales Manager Local Deals is responsible for accelerating our growth within the Spanish market as a part of our sales team.
- Source, negotiate and close outstanding local deals (Restaurants, Spas, Tickets, etc.) on behalf of Travelzoo’s members
- Develop outstanding sales relationships with providers of high-quality local experiences via telephone
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals, through account development and new business
- Establish strong internal relationships with key production and publishing stakeholders
- Use Salesforce CRM to track opportunities through the sales funnel
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sourcing daily deals, particularly within the restaurant and beauty sector
- Aptitude to work in a fast paced, high growth work environment
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on presentation, analytical and sales expertise, and negotiation techniques
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Hands-on approach, team player and self-starter attitude round up your profile
- Experience working with Sales CRM such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or Sugar
- Fluent Spanish and English skills
- Competitive salary
- Unique incentives such as an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals and employee discounts
- Flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team
- Various development options and career opportunities
- International exchange and cooperation with colleagues around the globe
- Best working conditions and modern offices in the heart of Barcelona
Interested? If you enjoy working in an international, innovative organisation with a cooperative team, we look forward to receiving your application, which should include a motivation letter & your CV.