Location: 2 Woodlands Way, London SW15 2SX
Salary: £18k + commission
Reporting to: Duncan Ogilvie and Claire Freeland
Start Date: 3rd June 2019
- 25 days holiday (date restrictive)
- Free Catered Chalet Holiday for you
- Birthday half day
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Perk Box
- Family & Friends discount on PW chalet holidays
- Social events throughout the year
- Fizzy Fridays (beers every Friday!)
Powder White is an imaginative, forward-thinking company who is at the head of the game by offering a first-class service both pre-holiday and in resort, online booking through a state of the art booking system and new-look website, and a superb knowledge base with dedicated one on one sales and customer experience. A Head Office role will give you the opportunity to be an ambassador for the entire Powder White Holiday experience; the first voice that our guests hear is the very voice that builds valuable rapport with our guests and means that we can boast very high levels of guest loyalty and an enviable International client base.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Good sales experience
- Preferable knowledge of all our current chalet programme resorts (St Anton, Meribel, Courchevel, Val d'Isere) as well as any of the resorts where we offer Apartments and Hotels
- Excellent communication skills with a real focus on customer service
- A good knowledge of ski resort operations including good chalet holiday knowledge
- Good IT skills to include Excel and internet (training given on the Powder White database / SalesForce CRM)
- Outgoing personality with the drive to succeed and "close the deal"
- Team-player with a calm disposition, always helpful especially at peak times, willing to go the extra mile.
- Willingness to help out in other areas (operations and/or admin) when required
- Convert inbound enquiries to sales and manage the entire process via the SalesForce CRM system.
- Tailoring the holiday experience to your client’s requirements.
- Achieve and exceed Weekly / Monthly sales targets for Holiday Sales and Holiday extras (Ski Hire and Passes).
- Taking ownership and accountability for your bookings and ensuring data quality