After Hours Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultants, do you enjoy thinking on your feet and the challenge of not knowing what the next call will bring?
Can you problem solve and offer solutions while remaining calm under pressure, especially when handling complex enquiries?
Are you a night owl or would you just like to have your days to yourself, or perhaps you have midweek commitments or studies that a 9-5 role impedes?
If the answer to these questions is Yes, have you considered an out of hours role? Offering a complete after-hours service to the corporate travel sector, these After-hours Business Travel Consultant positions involve working on either a full or part time basis, on a pattern made up predominantly of midweek evening and weekend shifts, but NO overnights, unless you want to!
The successful candidates will be experienced business travel professionals with in depth GDS knowledge including fares and ticketing/reissues and strong customer service and communication skills. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to troubleshoot and offer creative solutions are also essential attributes. In return, our client are offering a competitive salary plus a generous bonus scheme and excellent benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about these After-hours Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of After-hours Business Travel Consultant:
- Offering a complete after-hours service to corporate travellers
- Booking flights, hotels, car hire and other ground arrangements
- Handling amendments, cancellations, schedule changes etc.
- Delivering high levels of accuracy and customer service
- Reacting calmly and patiently and offering creative solutions to problems
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar business travel reservations role
- In depth GDS experience (Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre)
- Good knowledge of fares and ticketing
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and able to remain calm under pressure
If you’re interested in learning more about these After-hours Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.