BI Analyst - this market leading travel company are looking for an experienced BI Analyst to join their Insights team, you will be supporting the Senior BI Analyst and the Insights Director. You will be analysing and evaluating all relevant of performance from the company's performance. This role will be based in Weybridge, they will pay up to 35k plus benefits!
BI Analyst, Responsibilities:
- To support the management of overall analytic service operations, toolsets, processes, reporting & insights.
- To provide the analytic setup & implementation planning through Adobe Analytics, Adobe DTM (or Adobe Launch) for digital products, campaigns, etc. (online, apps)
- Application level technology specialist (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Data Visualisation, A/B testing etc.)
- To create dashboards, templates, standard reports to inform decision making
- To undertake deep-dive analysis when required to drive actionable insights
- To present recommendations on insights which drives up performance on agreed KPIs
- To contribute to overall analysis of web traffic with intention to increase conversion & engagement on relevant websites
- To support tactical marketing channel forecasting and planning
- To work in partnership with other departments and 3rd party agencies to deliver projects as defined by the line manager or Director
BI Analyst, Key Skills Required:
- Highly analytical and results focused
- Adobe Marketing Suite experience. Strong Adobe Analytics required. Desirable knowledge: Data Warehouse, Report Builder
- Tag management experience and skills essential - any good industry tool but Adobe DTM/Launch desirable.
- Database knowledge and SQL experience - intermediate-level experience and skills
- Exposure to mechanics of common tracking techniques for digital media and marketing e.g. Paid search, natural search, social media, Affiliate marketing, Display advertising, Email
- Toad, Hyperion and Power BI - desirable but not mandatory
- Google analytics - desirable but not mandatory
- Application level technology specialist (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Visualisation tools, A/B testing tools, Microsoft Excel, Data manipulation tools etc.)
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk