Senior Business Travel Consultant - Media Client
We're looking for experienced, Sabre or Amadeus trained Business Travel Consultants for a brand new opportunity with a leading Travel Management Company based in London. Working on a prestigious Media/ Entertainment Account, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a highly professional travel management service, offering expert guidance and helping clients travel within their company policy wherever possible.
An interest in working with different cultures and the ability to multi-task is a plus, as key responsibilities will include managing a range of travel requirements for the German, French, Spanish and Dutch offices through email and telephone enquiries.
This is an exciting opportunity within an International organisation and on offer is a highly competitive salary plus benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression within a dynamic team environment. Our client is located close to Paddington station with excellent transport links. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all travel requirements including complex flight itineraries for news, publicity, film and corporate travel
- Answering calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Offering a high standard of customer service and expert guidance at all times
- Work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and communicate effectively both internally and externally
- To issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares Sourcing the best and most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products.
- Dealing with VIP clients
Skills required for the role:
- Strong proficiency on the Sabre GDS and Amadeus experience is also an asset
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Possess excellent geographical and product knowledge of destinations and suppliers
- Strong fares knowledge
- Good organizational skills Excellent customer service & communication skills
- VA1 and VA2 or equivalent would be an advantage
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Consultant Travel role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.