My client is a leading tour operator specialising in worldwide destinations. Selling through both the travel trade and directly to travellers. Due to expansion, they are now seeking an Travel Consultant to join their team and support the sales consultant.
The Travel Consultant is responsible for ensuring that all customer post-booking questions, requirements, concerns and requests are handled with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
Travel Consultant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Amending pre-departure bookings
- Managing all cancellations and booking changes
- Advising customers of any changes to their itinerary
- Supporting the Call Centre Sales team
- Up-selling ancillary where possible
- Providing excellent customer service
- Distributing customer confirmations and documentation via both email and post
- Ensuring that the best service is provided to each and every customer
- Contract Loading
After Sales Travel Consultant Experience Required:
- Previous travel industry experience required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively with strong prioritization skills
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.