HOTEL Spanish Negotiator
New Frontiers are now supporting our client ‘a leading tour operator’ who are recruiting a Spanish Hotel Negotiator - The role involves negotiating rates and conditions for large and long stay Ad-Hoc groups and for Tour series. You would have to be able to carefully analyse each request received by our sales offices and be able to prioritise the workload according to deadlines. You would have to select appropriate hotels according to sales requirement.
As a Spanish Negotiator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Negotiate rates and conditions for large and long stay groups
- Responsible for analysing each request received by our sales offices and prioritising work load to meet deadlines
- Select appropriate hotels based on sales requirements
- Contact hotels and complete strong rates negotiation to guarantee competitiveness
- Negotiate other conditions such as cancellation policy, rooms decrease and payment conditions and provide suitable hotel alternatives
- Complete general administrative tasks including inputting or rates, message and fax distribution or any other task as and when required
Spanish Hotel Negotiator Skill attributes:
- A person with strong background in the travel industry
- Excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
- Fluent written Spanish Required
- Can work under pressure and meet daily deadlines
- Excellent negotiator
- Resilient individual who can show initiatives
- Can work on their own or as part of a team
- Can communicate with people of different cultures and to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results
To apply for Job, please apply ASAP.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.