Flights Executive required by a successful experiential Tour Operator. Salary 24-28K (dependent upon experience)
Flight Executive Responsibilities:
* Work on all aspects of ticketing and flight administration
* Be fully conversant with Amadeus and Galileo ticketing, applicable air contracts and IATA procedures.
* Issue and reissue all tickets and refunds accurately and in a timely manner, ensuring compliance with best practice & legal requirements to avoid ADM's.
* Monitor PNR's created by the sales team to identify pricing errors and to ensure that the lowest appropriate fare is being used to increase margin on bookings.
* Identify on going training needs by recording errors
* Use knowledge of airlines and contracts to help sales consultants with fare and route questions
* Ensure all ticketing deadlines are met
* Log daily BSP issues
* Record consolidator invoices to aid with gaining new air contracts
* Daily queue management
* Run flight reports in the event of a crisis
* Assist with training of the Flights Assistant
* Deliver training sessions and assist with researching and setting up new training documents
* Attend airline meetings and events
Flight Executive Skills and Experience:
* Ticketing Experience with Amadeus and/or Galileo
* Excellent attention to detail
Flight Executive How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this role and you have Travel Industry Ticketing Experience, please apply to this advert send your CV to email@example.com or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk