Business Development Manager - Travel Industry
Business Development Manager - £35k + Bonus (OTE £45k)
This innovative travel business is a World leading provider of airport transfers delivering a 5-star service. Operating globally in more than 100 countries, they provide a multitude of transfer options from private car, to shuttle, coach, chauffeur services and even helicopter transfers. Due to continued business growth they are now looking for a Business Development Manager with experience in a B2B field sales role and proven experience of consistently delivering against sales targets. The role of the Business Development Manager is to develop and win new business across the UK and internationally across B2B travel markets.
Business Development Manager- Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop & execute a sales plan to target key prospective accounts.
- Identify, evaluate & prioritise new business opportunities.
- Achieve defined monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets.
- Effective us of CRM to manage activity and results, with effective reporting & analysis of performance.
- Timely & effective capture and communication of customer requirements internally and handovers of new closed sales to the account management team.
Business Development Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a B2B field sales role.
- Travel sector B2B experience with technology background preferred.
- Proven experience of consistently delivering sales targets.
- Driven, focused and tenacious approach to business development.
- Strong commercial acumen with solid understanding of business process with sound judgement.
- Skilled negotiator with proven ability to actively and effectively engage with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to present with confidence to audiences of varying size.
- Driven, self motivated and independent with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have a full UK driving license.
Business Development Manager - Additional Information:
- Circa £35,000 according to experience + bonus - OTE £45,000.
- Home based role but with regular visits to head office in Surrey.
Please apply for the position of Business Development Manager online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk